PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Farinia Group attaches great importance to the protection of personal data and intends to build a relationship of trust with its customers by implementing a policy of transparency on the processing of all customers' personal data.
II. CONFIDENTIALITY AND INTEGRITY
The confidentiality and integrity of information is not guaranteed on the Internet. Consequently, the messages that you send to us electronically risk being intercepted and / or modified, both in their content and in their origin. Farinia declines all responsibility in this regard. If you do not wish to transmit personal information over the network, you can use the post office to communicate it to us.
III. COLLECTED DATA
At Farinia, we attach particular importance to the way we use your personal data. We therefore wish to be fully transparent in informing you of our practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data that you provide to us. Farinia never shares your personal data with other companies for the purposes of commercial development. The personal data that Farinia collects consist solely of the data necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing implemented. Farinia pledges not to collect more data than necessary. As part of the use of the website www.farinia.com, Farinia collects and processes the information provided on the contact form or request for a quote, namely identity, email address, telephone number and, if applicable , the content of the message as well as any information communicated subsequently in the context of these exchanges. This also applies to all types of data that may be collected by cookies, social networks and other technologies used on our website.
IV. DATA USE
Farinia collects your data for the following purposes:
- Respond to a contact request made by a person visiting the website;
- Improve the website, our products and services (in particular through cookies);
- Communicate with you to respond to your inquiries;
- Manage your applications and subscriptions (Newsletter);
- Develop statistics and measurements of the use of services.
These data cannot be used subsequently in a way incompatible with these purposes. These data are collected loyally; no collection is carried out without the knowledge of the people and without them being informed.
V. DATA CONSERVATION DURATION
These data will be kept for the period established according to the legitimate interest for which they were collected as well as for other essential purposes such as compliance with our legal obligations, keeping commercial and financial records, the regulation of disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse. In all cases, we determine the retention periods for your data according to the applicable legal provisions.
VI. DATA CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Appropriate physical, logistical and organizational security measures are provided to guarantee the confidentiality of the data, and in particular to prevent unauthorized access.
In the event that an unauthorized third party has access to your data, we will inform you and also notify the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés. In the event that an unauthorized third party has access to your data, we will inform you and also notify the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights concerning the collection and processing of your personal data, namely:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible way of how your personal data is processed.
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are or are not being processed and, when they are, to obtain access to the data and a copy of these last.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to obtain the rectification of personal data concerning you which are inaccurate. You also have the right to obtain that incomplete personal data is completed, including by providing a supplementary statement.
- The right to erasure: In certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data. This right is not, however, an absolute right and Farinia may have legal or legitimate reasons to retain such data.
- The right to restriction of processing: In certain cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you provided to Farinia and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without Farinia obstructing this. This right only applies when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract and such processing is carried out using automated processes.
- The right to object: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you when such processing is based on Farinia's legitimate interest. Farinia can however invoke legitimate and compelling reasons requiring further processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to contact a supervisory authority (such as the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty) in order to lodge a complaint concerning the practices relating to the protection of personal data of Farinia.
- The right to provide instructions regarding the use of data after death: You have the right to give Farinia instructions regarding the use of your personal data after your death.
Finally, if you believe that the processing of your data has been carried out in violation of applicable regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty.
VIII. INFORMATION - CONTACT
Farinia, in its capacity as data controller, has appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO"). For all requests for information concerning the personal data protection policy implemented by Farinia, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy may be updated at any time, so we advise you to review it regularly.